Friday, July 31, 2009

I have what some would call buck teeth...reason for not being able to "nab" a guy?

They're not terribly hillbilly, haha. When my mouth is closed, I look just fine. However, when I open my mouth, it's apparent I have a less than perfect set of chompers. I'm by no means a dog-faced girl, myspace is .com/the_alchemy_of_cinema if you want to judge for yourself. I've just been wondering if that's the reason I haven't had a boyfriend for the past three years, and if the person I've been "hearting" for the duration isn't interested. I know him to be a little superficial when it comes to these things, as I hear him on an everyday basis talking about "oh she's cute, except for her teeth, ew, etc." Am I really suffering from romantically superficial strife?

I have what some would call buck teeth...reason for not being able to "nab" a guy?
Can't find your profile but i doubt its your teeth. I quite like women who have those kind of mouths. Sounds more like your friend is a little insecure.



Luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment