Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can a play baseball a week after getting two wisdom teeth pulled and a dry socket in one of them??

I had my bottom two wisdom teeth pulled on friday and everything was going perfect, then i woke up on sunday and found a loose blood clot in my mouth. oh no.. i had a dry socket. Man did it hurt. two days later i went to my dentist and got it packeted really good. she put alot in it. that was on Tuesday. It is now Thursday and i feel better but still kind of aches. I called and asked my dentist today to see if i could play and take it easy and she said that would be ok as long as i felt comfortable with it. i was just wondering if anyone has played sports with a dry socket. does it make it hurt more or what happens. Thank you for reading this.





josh h

Can a play baseball a week after getting two wisdom teeth pulled and a dry socket in one of them??
Just try to avoid getting hit in the mouth and you will be OK!
Reply:You can play!


I don't know if I can help you, but here goes. To find out everything you need to know about orthognathic (jaw correction) surgery, wisdom teeth surgery, implant dentistry, TMJ problems and anything really to do with facial and jaw surgery generally, you should go to www.dentalimplantsaustralia.com. The site is an Australian one, and deals with oral and maxillofacial surgery, and also with dentistry and orthodontics. Good luck! I hope that helps you.



safety

No comments:

Post a Comment