Friday, July 31, 2009

How much can I accomplish just from magical thinking? Can I be perfect and know everything there is to know?

I have heard that imagery is a very powerful tool. Is there any way I can use my thinking to suddenly change the circumstances of my life? For example, could I just imagine myself as being in perfect health %26amp; then never have to eat, exercise, bathe or brush my teeth again?


Could I just assume I know everything %26amp; then somehow tap into the collective knowledge of the universe %26amp; have that knowledge in my mind?


Can I make myself grow?


Can I be invisible?


Can I fly?


Can I do all of this stuff effortlessly just by thinking? I don't want to put in lots of effort. I feel like maybe the only reason I have not been able to achieve any of these things is because in the back of my mind I am thinking that they are impossible, %26amp; that self defeating attitude is preventing me from being successful. Like maybe I can jump as high into the air as I want, or teleport, or suddenly learn all skills, but my incredulity at the possibility of things is holding me back. Or maybe I have not practiced enough.

How much can I accomplish just from magical thinking? Can I be perfect and know everything there is to know?
you may not be able to think yourself perfect. but look at it this way, you will think you are
Reply:The real power isn't thinking, but is rather.... not thinking.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment