Saturday, July 25, 2009

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Dental School or someone who will work with me on my teeth in Houston, TX?

I have been struggling with my teeth for a long time (10 years now). I have spent upward of $10,000 (I really should say, my Grandmother has) and the damage is still here. I was very sick about 1 years ago and have some issues from IV antibotics and other probelms created when I got ecoli and then right on the heals of this I got Viral Menengitis. Shortly after all of these things my teeth, which had been perfect, began to decay - and decay - I have had 10 back teeth removed already - and I have severe pain all the time. I really need help - but I can't afford the help I need!





Please, anyone, if you have any ideas or suggestions for me, PLEASE HELP!!!

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Dental School or someone who will work with me on my teeth in Houston, TX?
The saying...."been through the wringer" doesn't even touch what you have been through! WOW!


There are always dental schools to look into but I would recommend getting a discount dental card. Houston is full of participating dentists. It will run you $11.95 a month and will save you between 20-80% on anything the dentist does.





http://www.everyonebenefits.com/40495921
Reply:Check out the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston website at www.db.uth.tmc.edu for information. Good luck to you!



myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment