Friday, July 31, 2009

Can Permanent Dental Bar on Lower Teeth be Removed? Its Bent...?

When I was a younger teenager I had braces, when they were removed a wire was left behind my lower row of teeth. I was told it'd be there forever. Well.. I just bent it eating a carrot and now I feel pressure on my teeth. Its alot of money to see a dentist but I hope to save some money by just having it removed, I'm currently 22 and had the braces removed over 7 years ago. Can the wire be removed or will it have to be straightened? To be honest I'm considering removing it myself to avoid dropping 500 bucks to have them do the same thing I would... so... I know in a perfect world I'd just go see a dentist, but seriously what am I lookin' at here?

Can Permanent Dental Bar on Lower Teeth be Removed? Its Bent...?
Oh gosh, don't remove it yourself, you'll definitely leave pieces of the bonding material behind, it needs to be taken off with a dental drill. I'm not sure that it can be re-bent back into shape. If you get it removed, there is a chance that your teeth could shift out of shape again, which would be a shame considering all the time you spent wearing braces.
Reply:HELLO ANDREW,


THIS IS A PERMANENT RETAINER DESIGNED TO MAINTAIN YOUR TEETH STRAIGHT FOREVER.


RATHER THAN REMOVING IT CONSIDER HAVING THE WIRE REPAIRED



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment