Monday, April 20, 2009

Will my teeth go back to normal if i wear my retainers, or do i need new ones?

i got my braces off a long time ago. i never wore my retainers. EVER. and i regret it. my bottom teeth, like 2 moved and it looks horrible. i have like a snaggle tooth. i forced the retainer in, and it hurts SO bad. it barely goes over the teeth. do i dare to get new ones, will it make my teeth perfect again if i do, or should i just suck it up with these mad headache causing tight ones?

Will my teeth go back to normal if i wear my retainers, or do i need new ones?
if the old retainer still fits, try to keep it in... then see if the tooth starts to move back in place. If not you%26#039;ll have to have braces again, because it means your teeth moved too much... sowwy
Reply:you need to go see the Orthodontist. they may tell you that you need to put back on braces back on to fix the problem



auto financing

No comments:

Post a Comment