Thursday, April 16, 2009

Experts on the teeth area!!Help!!?

Hey i%26#039;m ma 17-year-old girl who had braces time ago, i got them off when i was 14 and i used the retainers the time i was supposed to. Ok my problem is that i got a little diastema between my incisors teeth(about less 1 milimeter)and i dunno what to do. My mom was an orthodoncist(R.I.P.) and she put me the braces(i got perfect teeth for a while) but now, from the time i could leave my retainers i pierced my tongue a year ago and about 4 months ago i noticed the diastema in my teeth. My mom once told me there are many alternatives to correct this, but now she%26#039;s gone i don´t know wether i should wear braces again or have veneers. Experts gimme a choice to take please!!Thanx!!

Experts on the teeth area!!Help!!?
If you%26#039;re willing, go for the braces again. It won%26#039;t take long and you%26#039;ll get a good result, for life. Sometimes there%26#039;s a little flap of muscle between the front teeth and the upper lip that may need to be trimmed - because it can seperate your teeth. Once you%26#039;re teeth are where you want them you can even bond a lingual retainer (tongue side) to keep them together. Don%26#039;t go for the veneers because you have to remove perfectly good enamal - and you will need to periodically replace them for the next 60+ years! What a pain!



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment