Monday, April 20, 2009

How much were your braces? ( Upper teeth only )?

how much did it cost you to get your Braces for UPPER TEETH ONLY? Without insurance.





My 2 front teeth slightly overlap each other and other than that my teeth are perfect. I believe i only need them for the ones on top.





If you had braces on TOP only.. how much did it cost you?


Did u have monthly payments? Down payment?

How much were your braces? ( Upper teeth only )?
I have the same problem, except my front teeth have a slight gap between them. When I looked into it, I was told it would be somewhere around $3,500 to $4,000 for braces. If you can find them for a cheaper price than that, I%26#039;d love to know. I really want braces.
Reply:Just for the top, it was about $2,500. Overall, i paid $3,200 with a discount from my insurance. I still haven%26#039;t gottten braces though. Getting htem on December 4th.



hair tips

No comments:

Post a Comment