Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is it normal for your partners teeth to be felt slightly in touge kissing?

well, i had a girlfriend an odd year ago, we were togeither 10 months and really likes eachother. we kissed many times but on valentines day we started kissing more pationatly in french kisses. i enjoyed it and it was one of my best experiences, but her friend mentioned slightly when on the phone that %26quot;kissed with my teeth.%26quot; this bugged me, and when i think about it, i keep my mouth the way i kiss they do stick out a little bit. i have APSALUTE perfect teeth though, every1 says it, all of them are perfectly shaped, but my top middle two are slightly larger, still looking good but may be what her friend was talking about. the only way i can think of is retrakting them, but then this means im holding my mouth orquardly which many be bad for kissing. i need some education on the whole kissing matter anyway, i hadnt ever kissed till this girl, and the first kiss that i did with her represented more of a camel =o but ive come over that. even so, year later, this teeth kiss buggs me.


help?

Is it normal for your partners teeth to be felt slightly in touge kissing?
Hmm called spell check sweety.
Reply:I dont understand your question are you embarrassed to kiss girls? if so check online for kissing techniques



bsd apache

No comments:

Post a Comment