Sunday, August 2, 2009

What treatment will I need?

I'm 17, live in the UK and I have rarely been to the dentist. My bottom teeth are all straight, every single one but 6 of my top teeth need straightened out, my front 2 need pushed out because they slant in like an arrow (^) and 4 teeth (2 on each side of my front teeth) Are raised and higher than the rest. What treatment would I need to push out my front 2 teeth and lower the other 4 so my top row of teeth will be straight and in line? Where would I go about finding the treatment and how long would it take I am very self concious of my teeth and my teenage life has been hell with my crooked teeth, I don't laugh, never talk and when i do i don't move my lips so I mumble and nobody can understand what I am saying. because I am scared people will see my teeth and therefore my social life has suffered as I didn't make friends [Talk to new people in school etc] So I have decided to take action so i can have perfect teeth, smile laugh and talk again. Any help would be great thank you

What treatment will I need?
braces



company

No comments:

Post a Comment