Sunday, August 2, 2009

I chipped my tooth on a beer bottle..help!!!?

So last night I was at the bar w/ my friends and we were being crazy....a little too crazy.


My freaking tooth got chipped from someone's beer bottle.


Its not that bad...but I know it happened..and I can feel it with my tongue.


What should I do?? I love my perfect teeth..now they are all jacked up.


I don't have dental insurance at this time either...

I chipped my tooth on a beer bottle..help!!!?
I chipped my tooth while I was rollerblading once...I hated how it felt and looked, so I just went to the dentist and they smoothened out the chip and filled it in and now my teeth look like and feel like they were before the incident ever happened. It cost around $300, but it was definitely worth it.





Just go to the dentist if you want it fixed.
Reply:Go get it fixed so you feel good about your smile-most dentists will take payments (it shouldn't cost that much)



phone

No comments:

Post a Comment