Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ortho thinks braces are ready to come off...I don't know?

Soo...my orthodontist told me that my braces may be ready to come off, we made another appointment where the final choice will be made...funny thing is, he decided this after he announced that he would be retiring and since it's a family owned place the whole place would be closed down...rather convient that he should decide this now. I'm wondering if he just doesn't want the rest of his money, because to me and my Mom, my teeth don't look perfect like they should be...I want them to look like this http://www.braces.org/images/p1-t-3.jpg


but they look more like the bottom picture on this http://www.outtacontext.com/life/images/...


basically, all my teeth are touching, there's still some gaps...after all the money and effort my family and I went through, I want perfect teeth, not "ok" teeth...is it just that my teeth will never be like that? Even with braces, do some teeth still have gaps? I didn't have those gaps before braces...

Ortho thinks braces are ready to come off...I don't know?
I would go to a diff dentist
Reply:I would honestly get a second opinion if your insurance will cover it. That does sound awfully shady...



necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment