Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think the dentist will do to my teeth?

What do you think the dentist will do to my teeth?


my lower right cuspid is growing over my lower right lateral making it wonky any suggestions but its only my lower set what isnt straight my top set are perfect wud he need to give me braces just for that and if he does pull it out what will happen to the gap will it stay there forever also i have a ingrown tooth in between my upper left 1st bicuspid and my upper left snd bicuspid what do u think he will haft to do to that answer both these questions correctly and ill give you best answer thanks :)

What do you think the dentist will do to my teeth?
I think the dentist will uproot the tooth growing at the wrong place and then fill the space and for the braces, it will be only on the down part



bsd apache

No comments:

Post a Comment