Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I get over needing to be perfect appearence wise? (details)?

Ever since like 7th grade I've felt the need to look perfect I'm in 9th now.





Its got to stop. I'm never good enough for myself and its become kind of like an obsession and I feel inferior (at least appearence wise) to almost everybody.





My skin's never clear enough, my teeth aren't straight enough, my breath isn't minty enough, my eyes aren't light enough, my hair isn't wavy enough, my arms aren't muscular enough, my stomach isn't defined enough, my legs are too skinny, my waist is too high... its just BAD





I expect perfection of myself but I can never get it... and its not that I'm bad looking I just always want to be better = [





http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/D...





http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/D...





See, I'm not hideous just not good enough...


Anyone else suffer with this problem. How did you fix it?

How do I get over needing to be perfect appearence wise? (details)?
Unfortunately, I very much suffer from this problem.





Trust me, no matter how much affirmation you get from other people, it will not make a difference.





I work as a model for a promotional group, and it still isn't enough. I'm told constantly that I'm beautiful, but it's definitely not good enough.





Basically, what I'm saying is that there's going to have to be some inner change in you, some realization that you are who you are, and there's nothing that you can do about it.





I'm guessing you were teased alot when you were young(er)?


That'll make people obsess alot about their appearance. I know it did me.



web sites rating

No comments:

Post a Comment