Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think the dentist will do to my teeth?

my lower right cuspid is growing over my lower right lateral making it wonky any suggestions but its only my lower set what isnt straight my top set are perfect wud he need to give me braces just for that and if he does pull it out what will happen to the gap will it stay there forever also i have a ingrown tooth in between my upper left 1st bicuspid and my upper left snd bicuspid what do u think he will haft to do to that answer both these questions correctly and ill give you best answer thanks :)

What do you think the dentist will do to my teeth?
You can discuss to your dentist about Invisalign. They are known as the most comfortable braces in the world, and they are removable. All it's needed is a casting of your teeth so they can make a set of adjustable "invisible braces molding", which is like the teeth whitening mouthpiece. They can do better than braces!
Reply:It sounds like there isn't enough room for your lower teeth. Usually, they can remove one or two and the others will straighten out. You definitely won't have a gap. If they do straighten out on their own, you won't need braces.


I've never heard of an ingrown tooth. Do you mean it never emerged? If it effects your bite or causes other problems, they will remove it.



makeup games

No comments:

Post a Comment