Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Straightening Teeth?

I had braces for about four years, from when I was 8-12. I'm seventeen now, and while my teeth weren't perfect when I got my braces off, they were pretty damn good. Now, I seem to notice some shifting in two of my teeth. I was wondering - my retainer doesn't fit my mouth anymore, and I've had a falling-out with my old orthodontist. Is there any way I can cheaply have my teeth fitted for braces with a new dentist without paying a fortune?

Straightening Teeth?
depending upon how badly your teeth shifted your regular ol' dentist might be able to make you a new retainer to fix the problem.
Reply:Yes, usually dentists (not orthodontists) have the equipment to make retainers. Now, you would probably have to go back a few times, just so they could keep making a new retainer, until your teeth were straight.





JT



my bird

No comments:

Post a Comment