Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How important are the other person's teeth when looking for a mate??

i really need to know.... i consider myself sort of attractive.... but have pretty bad teeth. it ruins my self confidence. they're not completely horrible. they're just not perfectly white (i can't give up coffe) =), and i have a few missing in the back from when i had to have some pulled.


so i mean, does how perfect another person's teeth are really matter? it's never been an issue to me, even before mine were pretty bad. but i've heard so many friends say they'd never date someone cause of their teeth.


and now that i've got pretty ugly ones myself, i'd like to know others opinions. i'm afraid to kiss anyone new. thanks!!

How important are the other person's teeth when looking for a mate??
Depends from person to person.





My teeth are similar I smoke and drink lots of coffee and have a dead tooth that my brother gave me as a youngster.





No-ones ever commented on them, but I imagine that they do turn off a few girls here and there. I guess if it's really eating at your confidence then you may be able to get something done about it.





I generally just shrug it off and move on to the next girl.



accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment